The AIB roast still have some fire left in its ashes. The controversy over the roast is not getting over and to join the league King Khan has entered into the ring. Shah Rukh Khan was asked in an event to share his view over AIB Roast. Here are the key points SRK had made.
1. I am someone who has always believed in sense of humour. Over the years, my sense of humour is rounded off if not completely over. I have learnt to curtail it because there is always going to be a thin line when it comes to humour. It is always going to invoke radical reaction, either you are going to laugh at it or hate it.
2. When you are a popular actor like I am, people listen to you… So, you need to relook at it and I am only speaking for myself here. There will always be issues and questions. I can’t take any sides.
3. There is always freedom of expression and there is a choice you have to make. I always say that if you don’t like something don’t watch it. Nobody is shoving it down your throat but if you don’t like something and you have watched it then live with it.
4. There are a lot of movies that I have watched and don’t like, but I don’t have the right to go and blame the person who made them.
5. The beauty of today’s media is that the power of choice is in your hand, you can decide to watch or not watch something. But having said that, I think I have become very aware of the fact that I need to follow some control aspect… But I will not be able to comment on what others do, how they do or why they do.
Do you agree? Tell us in comments below!