The time has come to bid farewell to bleak winters. Summers are almost around the corner. The most important pointer is to lose weight by following all the right methods. Sweating out alone will not help much in shedding the calories. You need to focus on other things also.
So, I am going to tell you five super easy methods that will give awesome results. Just follow these steps religiously and you will see the difference in no time.
DO NOT DIET
This one is really important. In desire to reduce the extra kilos some people start dieting. And that gives total opposite results. After all for how many days one can diet for.
So the key to lose weight is eating right
- Don’t ever skip your breakfast. you should have your breakfast in first hour of waking up
- Include more green stuff in your meals. And cut out all the junk fattening food completely. And mind you cutting out will not be difficult, once you know your goal.
- Have 5-6 meals in the intervals of 3 hours. This will stabilise your blood sugar level and body will start burning fat. Also, this will reduce your craving for food.
- Always make it a point to have the last meal of the day an hour before bedtime.
- Eat slowly and eat less. Because stomach takes 20 minutes to realize that it is full.
After time you are eating so many healthy stuff, you don’t have room for bad stuff.
DRINK LOADS OF WATER
If you want to speed up the weight loss process, start drinking water. Water suppresses the appetite and kicks up the metabolism. A person who drinks more water loses weight faster.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day
- Make it a point to drink a glass of water 30 minutes after and before the meals
- Make it a point to drink a cold glass of water after waking up. If possible couple it up with a lemon
- Completely ditch all the fizzy drinks (sweet drinks, alcohol, and soda). It will make a big difference
THE GREEN TEA
It’s undoubtable, green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants that can help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Also, green tea can aid up the fat burning process by reducing appetite. Studies have shown that drinking 2-3 cups of green tea can help in burning up the calories. But note that too much of green tea can cause in toxicity.
Plus it has huge amount of other benefits also
- It reduces the appetite thus subtracting those extra calories
- It can burn calories even when you are resting
- It improves your health
- It increases your physical and mental strength. Thus making you look smarter
- It lowers the risk of infections
Overall, make green tea a regular part of your life. After all, our main aim is to look good and remain healthy.
INDULGE IN PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES
Though the key to reduce weight is eating right but to maintain the weight one must follow some exercise regime. The vital thing here to know is that you don’t need to go to the gym or follow some hard exercise routines. Indulging in any form physical exercise can help you shed the extra calories and keep your body toned.
- Walking– it is an ideal exercise. About 45 minutes’ walk every day can lead to overall better health. Also, it cuts the risk heart aches.
- Running– it is a significant way for weight loss. It also increases the metabolism. Start with 2-3 days a week and then gradually increase the speed. The more you will run the more calories you will burn. But use caution in order to avoid any injury and don’t overexert.
- Jumping/skipping– it is the perfect workout solution. It burns fat and tones the overall body. Plus it can be done anywhere and anytime. To see positive results jump for about 15-20 minutes daily.
- Cycling– it is the most comfortable and enjoyable exercise. This type of exercise helps you to lose weight on any part of the body. The best thing about cycling is that once you learn it you can never forget it. Everyday cycling for about 30 minutes can burn loads of calories.
- Dancing– it is the most fantastic way to lose weight and look good. And nowadays there are different types of dance styles. So you have a wide variety of options available. Just feel the rhythm and start moving your body to shed the calories. A 20 minutes dance workout 4-5 days a week can keep your body fit and more energetic.
GET MORE SLEEP
No matter how much you sweat out in the gym or run or walk, all the efforts will go useless if you are not getting enough sleep. According to the studies, the average need of human body for sleep is 7-8 hours. A successful weight loss can be achieved by a sound sleep.
The main reason why sleep is important is that lack of sleep can excrete some enzymes that can make carving for food stronger thus weight gain. Also, sleep helps to drop anxiety and stress which are the main contributors of weight gain.
Also, you need energy to workout next morning. This can be only possible if you are getting a good sleep at night.